Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Actualality

Wow, it feels weird to have an actual job with actual money (rather than peanuts at B.P especially with the exchange rate of peanuts to the New Zealand dollar.), and get this I don’t even need a name badge!!! (and I get to wear pants with pockets in them). That is right I am relieving at my mum’s school for three weeks. It is good to get teaching experience and get paid and not have big brother watching me. It is a steep learning curve but this is good. On another note I have decided I will go through with the court case against B.P for my addiction to peanuts (peanuts = the real “P”).

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

aaawesome! yay! go Steve! the real world....
i hope it goes well =)

12:37 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

wooooooooooooooo! awesum! I will be at your Mum's school in the end of September, hopefully, doing the same course you did. I think I'll probably miss you by a few months tho :P Yay for having a real job!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Woody said...

Cool, hope it goes well for Mr Thorne.

J

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home