Sunday, October 17, 2004

Football

Hey I just thought I would spread the Hattrick word. For all you Football lovers out there this is for you. Hattrick is this cool online soccer management game, played by literally thousands of people online it is very cool. I got into it last year after Johnny Watson told me about it (some of you might remember Johnny). Anyway you get given a team of fictitious players in a fictitious league and you buy and sell them. You choose your squad and manage your team, choosing tactics and all the rest. It is lots of fun and you only need to do it like for a hour a week or so. Anyway I have been into Football management games for a while and I really enjoy it – my team is pretty good Go Steve FC. They are coming about 3rd in my league fairly consistently and improving over the four seasons I have managed them.
Anyway enough cross-promotion – hey Liverpool beat Fulham 4-2 this weekend after being down at half time 2-0 :)
Man I feel so geeky managing my imaginary Football team :P. So all you geeky football fans out there check it out it is free. http://www.hattrick.org/Common/default.asp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home