Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Electioneering

I wonder if Helen and Labour will go through Ashburton on their electioneering campaign. If so they should borrow that town’s motto “whatever it takes”. Labour’s policy of writing off interest on student loans is desperate, vote for me I will pay you money PLEASE. But I would say that given I am one of the many NZders going overseas to pay off my loan. Degrees are already devalued without making them effectively free. What is stopping me from enrolling in Dentistry getting $100,000 not going to class and then investing it in a brothel (which thanks to Labour are now legal!!). GARRR what are you doing Helen? It is my money and it is bad enough it already goes to paying for sex-changes for prisoners and genocide of the unborn now you are trying to give free money to everyone that wants to study Hip-Hop 101. I agree with this guy.

2 Comments:

Blogger A. J. Chesswas said...

Steve Thorne. I emember you from TSCF conference2000 Auckland, I do believe. One of those crazy Christchurchian Christians. Back then I was "Chez" with a bigaffro.

Now, like you (in your words), I am also a "semi-deranged twenty something Christian boy from the wops"

7:43 PM  
Blogger Steve-a-saurus said...

Hey chess i remember you and have been reading your blog keep up the good work

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home