Thursday, October 27, 2005

Christian pick up lines

After reading Nato's post mentioning his use of the -without a doubt - worst Christian pick up line "What would you say if I told you God told me to marry you." I thought I would pull out this list that I got in an email ages ago.
In no particualar order:

* God told me to come and talk to you.
* Excuse me, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me.
* Do you need help carrying your Bible? It looks heavy.
* Christians don't shake hands, Christians gotta hug.
* The word says "Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed thehungry." How about dinner?
* If you held 11 roses in front of a mirror, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things God made.
* You don't have an accountability partner? Me neither.
* Is it a sin that you stole my heart?
* My friend told me to come and meet you, he said that you are a really nice person. I think you know him. Jesus, yeah, that's his name.
* Yeah I predicted David over Goliath.
* I didn't believe in angels until I met you.
* Nice Bible.
* (at church) So do you come here often?

5 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

* Christians don't shake hands, Christians gotta hug.

hug???
kiss!

12:30 AM  
Blogger Jared said...

Does it not say greet one another with a holy kiss. 10 seconds with tongue now that's gotta be holy.

Nice list Steve

2:20 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

10 seconds with tongue? Remind me not to "greet" you Jared :P

8:51 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Why were you getting Christian pick up lines sent to you via email Steve?

5:55 PM  
Blogger Steve-a-saurus said...

A.J. it's probably my subscription to www.Christianplaya.com
:) but it may not be

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home