Thursday, October 27, 2005

Dumbness

Huh, I’m dumb, or at least I had a dumb moment. I came home from Drugarm last Saturday at 1am. I went to the loo and I heard a beeping sound. I had no idea what it was so I started looking around the house for the infernal beeping. I looked in the kitchen, the bathroom, my room, my sister’s room, both toilets, the hallway I even checked the garage. Everywhere I went I could hear the beeping. I even got a torch and checked all around the house. It was softer outside. I checked the attic. After about 45 minutes of looking for the beeping I sat down on my bed and figured I would try to ignore it and go to bed. I took my keys out of my pocket, my wallet, and my cell phone……And of course it was beeping.
Man I’m dumb and that was before Shell stole my Grant. I better explain who Grant is, you know how you “lose your train of thought” well I figured that I kept losing my train of thought because my train of thought driver is so useless. My train of thought driver’s name is Grant but Shell stole him and took him to Australia and now he is failing her…HUH…nice one Grant. Anyway I need a new driver……..

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

That is a truly majestical moment, Steve. Welcome to the Brethren of the Blonde :D

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home