Monday, September 12, 2005

Business Proposal

Hey all, I have a business proposal for all those Home* fans out there. I want some Home* gear but I don’t want to pay high shipping costs. So here is the plan I gather together some orders for Home* gear clothes, hats, bumper stickers etc and ship it as one order and save on shipping. If you multiply the prices on the Home* site by about 1.5 this will give you the price in NZ and no profit margin for me. So if you want some Home* gear please contact me or comment on this post with the product number and quantity in the next few weeks.

8 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

Your proposal sounds good - I'll perouse the home* shop, and get back to you.

10:50 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

I accept your proposal, it shall be a summertime wedding...in the gardens and... wait I may have misread your proposal...

11:45 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Yeah I misread your proposal. Therefore I withdraw my previous statements

11:46 AM  
Blogger Steve-a-saurus said...

I’m not sure if THAT type of proposal could be construed as a “business proposal” unless one of us was getting residency or something.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

am almost tempted... I'm gonna be a copycat and do the Nathan thing and then prolly find I can't afford stuff and like... yeah :)

4:36 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

woo... it looks like there is a cool red almost-affordable t of the cheat... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

6:11 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

err.. when were you wanting to know by? Cos the T is looking good enough to buy

6:35 PM  
Blogger Steve-a-saurus said...

Not sure, no one has showed much interest, except A.J. who thought it was a diffirent kind of proposal. I need to let more people know so tell your H* friends about it.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home