Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Weirded out man

*Eh Steve looks puzzled and a little confused.* Um my “evil ploy” backfired horribly – I think people must have some way of searching for posts with lots of comments, assume they have lots of “eye traffic” (like foot traffic except with your eyes) and then post ads for random products. Now I’m concerned these people ARE reading my blog I have no idea who they are this is way weird. When you start blogging you think sure it is on the internet but people won’t actually read the rambling of a semi-deranged twenty something Christian boy from the wops will they? They are and now I’m worried.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

yeah it is pretty weird, huh?
I've been thinking along similar lines lately, but in regard to all the bandwaggon bloggers, who are just doing it cos the 'in group' does it. Before, my blog was private and read by a select few, now there are numerous leeches perusing it, reading my innermost thoughts and shortcomings....

i suppose thats the reality when you publish things online

3:55 PM  
Blogger Nathan said...

I don't know that spammers actually read the content of your blog - they didn't say anything about winning on the post, so it looks like they just posted without really paying attention.

Mind you, it is something we all need to remember - everyone in the world could be reading your blog.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home