Thursday, November 03, 2005

THE ROADIE

I have had an idea.
I was thinking that the South Island of this beautiful country is worth checking out, so why not go on a road trip or the traditonal "kiwi summer roadie".
But this roadie would not just be any old roadie; it would be the roadie to end all roadies.
I’m proposing a roadie without petrol in fact a roadie without a car.
What I’m talking about is hitching around this wonderful island, but I don’t want endless hours in cars with strangers, so I want a roadie homie.
If you want to come around the South Island with me please tell me. We could even turn it into an online roadie and make a blog out of it why not eh? I’m thinking around mid-late January through to February or an alternative is hitching to the ‘chute which would also be cool complete with music to cap it all of.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jared said...

Much as I would love to do such a crazy impetuous thing I believe my life is booked solid for that period. I probably won't even be in the country all going to plan. I hope you manage to get this hair-brained scheme to fly.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Hehehehehehe... I've already done the Sth Is (with family, not hitching), but was considering doing the Nth Is & Parachute... can't commit to anything though! I have no idea how summer school/work/$$$ etc will all work out. Good luck!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Nathan said...

I would have considered coming, but alas! I'm busy! I cannot even allow myself to think how cool it would be, otherwise I might loose some sanity

11:54 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

I am very seriously considering it. Drop me a line!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home