Thursday, October 21, 2004

Football

Hello Everybody,

I am planning an expedition on Monday, being a holiday I thought I would spend it doing "work". I need to take some photos for one of my "assignments", I need some action shots so I thought I would spend the day watching the beautiful game.....FOOTBALL...(basketball is more beautiful but it is not the right time of year). Anyway, being a social animal I do not want to go alone so anybody who is keen to spend an afternoon of Sun, Football and Steve :) your more than welcome to join me. The game is part of the New Zealand Football Competition an attempt at bringing the game to the masses, it is between Canterbury United and Napier City Soccer, the game is at 4pm but any one who is keen can get hold of me and we will meet at my flat at like 3:30pm on Monday and head out form there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home