Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Update on the life of Steve (talking about him self in the third person again)

Update on the life of Steve (talking about him self in the third person again). I have work over summer – WOOT, I am merchandising at Farmers Riccarton which is cool. It is lots of lifting and moving and standing round while the managers decide where they want this stuff. Then when the managers make up their minds moving it back to where it started. Fun – but it is work. Update for next year I have several options there are two jobs in New Zealand that came up that look interesting one at Makoura College in Masterton (where I was on section J) and one at Riccarton High School so I am going to apply for both of these jobs. I have also thought about doing a course in ESOL teaching at my Mum’s school (Alpha Educational Institute) in January and then maybe teaching ESOL overseas maybe in Eastern Europe or Spain both of which would be cool. If I teach I Spain I can learn Spanish that means that I can teach ESOL in South America which would be very cool. Eastern Europe would be cool too- they have some beautiful cities like Prague and Budapest and they are close to Germany (read World Cup 2006J). So I am excited about my options for next year.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Yay Steve!! (said in eh steve way but yay instead)

8:43 PM  
Blogger Matthew P said...

So you have been the operations manager for the relocation of mobile display units?

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home