Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Cameroon

My application finally arrived in Cameroon.
But there are not enough applicants at the Bamenda DTS so they are canceling the DTS.
They are going to pass my application on to the Douala base, their DTS starts in April. So some of the pressure is off. I spent several hundred dollars on immunization and now I can get the rabies shot, which I couldn’t get cause you need to take 3 shots over a month period.
I was just going to try to avoid dogs, monkeys, soccer hooligans and Muslim terrorists but now I can be immunized. Man the immunizations don’t came cheap by the way:

Yesterday I got:

Hepatitis A and B (one shot)
Typhoid
Polio
$200 for the three (and doctors fee).
Malaria tablets -$200-

I need to get:

Another Hepatitis A and B
Tetanus
Meninigacocil (or how ever you spell that word)
Yellow Fever
Rabies
In other news I have jury duty this week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

Hehe... Was just skimming over your post, and saw "yesterday I got", followed by hepatitis A and B, followed by other diseases...

5:12 PM  
Blogger Steve-a-saurus said...

Yeah it was an eventfull day!! Three potentially fatal diseases in a day!!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home