Friday, February 03, 2006

What's going on?

What’s going on with me? Well I’m back teaching but only part-time in the afternoons and only for another week. I’m waiting to hear back from the DTS regarding my application.

My referees sent their parts about a month ago and they haven’t arrived in Cameroon yet. I sent my part about two weeks ago which also obviously hasn’t arrived, and a computer copy - which they have received. So I’m going in 31 days if I get accepted.

WOW freaky, still got stuff to do. Sitting on the scanner beside me is a copy of a form for a Visa in Kenya where I will be staying for a few days. I need injections as well and insurance kind of important stuff like that. I’m still short on money so in the next two weeks if any body has got jobs I can do that would be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home