Sunday, January 15, 2006

Stuff that has happened

Well It has been a while since I posted. Quite a lot of stuff has happened, my family went to Goose Bay between Christmas and New Years that was cool. I like having a tent ten meters from State Highway One and 8 from the Main-trunk line!!
Then I came back hung out and did a kids camp. Which was real funny cause I knew half the leaders just cause we are Christians around the same age. There was Lani (friend of J-Rods and future flat-mate to Shell) Rachel (current flat-mate of Mike) Amanda (friend from youth work stuff who I haven’t seen in about 3 years) and Marty (husband of a woman who use to work for mum). Crazy huh. Camp was awesome though lots of fun and a chance to talk to kids about the gospel. I mean what is better than that? Oh and I munted myself too. We were swimming at Woodend Beach and I got caught in a wave and ceremonially dropped on my head. I got a big lump referred to by the campers as my “alien”. All the kids wanted to poke it lol. After camp I came home and played indoor football on Tuesday and got like four injuries (hip, nose, head, leg).
I also had a look at airfares to Cameroon, I’m probably leaving on the 6th March and going to Yaounde (capitol of Cameroon) via Bangkok and Nairobi on Thai and Kenya Air. I may spend a few days in Nairobi with friends from our Church who will be over there. I still have to get a visa and some injections and by some I mean almost every injection known to man. I had a game of cricket yesterday it was cool after not having played since MG 1st XI days. But I got roped in fairly late and didn’t get time to go home and get ready. So I played cricket with no sunscreen, hat, or sunglasses normally essential attire for a gem of cricket and now I’m paying for it with lobster like sun-burn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home