Thursday, December 02, 2004

P'Chute

Hey All,
Just interested in knowing who is going to Parachute '05 (28-31 Jan)? How people are getting there? Who has tents and who needs tents? etc. So use this post to organise what is going on. I know that i am keen and Ruth and Brehaught but i am not sure who else is keen on going. I plan on flying up on the 27 and back on the 1 (day either side at time of posting air-tickets to Hamiltron where $250ish) Driving is a big effort to organise but can be quite fun. I also have a few tents if they are needed.

1 Comments:

Blogger M Ronayne said...

Word Up.

P-chute peepz as far as I know so far:
Brehaught
Jimmy
Jess
Katherine
(all flying up apparently)
Myself and random Tauranga mates: Driving and doing airport taxi-service.
I have the Dr Seuss Tent if people want to use it, and Katherine works in a camping store, so I am sure she can hook us up.

To all those Christchurchians who are not planning on attending: Parachute will indeed be the shizzle, so get your shiznik into gear and come, or Trogdor will burninate your thatched-roof cottage.

(Trogdor likes Parachute, I asked him myself)

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home